Howdy, all y’all.
Today I’m doing a vlog to show you how I speak.
I work with actors and I’m always impressed with how they’re able to slip in and out of dialects and accents. Most impressive was when we were opening the London company of Jersey Boys; in tech rehearsals when we stopped, the actors would turn on a dime from dirty Jersey to the Queen’s English.
I don’t think I have an accent. I’ve noticed though that most people don’t think they have an accent.
The sound is a bit low and at times doesn’t match the video. The irony is not lost on me.
- What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
- What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball?
- What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?
- What do you call gym shoes?
- What do you say to address a group of people?
- What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped body & extremely long legs?
- What do you call your grandparents?
- What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
- What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining?
- What is the thing you change the TV channel with?
So, whaddaya say- do I have an accent or not? Do you?